I did some work for Dale Richards again and the table for him, then I cooked food and run some errands. I didn't go to the lake because I felt tired. We went to the garden on Thursday and came home late. We met Vova there and gathered some berries and cucumbers.
But on Friday evening we went to the swimming park where I run, swim, went to Banya. Having Dima with us made my exercising more intense as he kept teasing me and it was so much more interesting to dive and swim with a company than alone.
Saturday morning we went running with Dima. He didn't put his socks on so got a sour foot really fast and had to run to the lake bear foot. On the way back I decided to support him and run a bear foot too. It is interesting how it changes the muscles you use while running.Both days I ate last time 4 hours before going to bed.
Sunday - no exercising.
Day 8. Monday
I didn't do any sport but I had a reason for it. In the morning I went to the heart disease center with my grandmother. We spent 5 hours there waiting in lines in the narrow corridor filled with people and the absence of fresh air. In addition, We had to take Celestia with us as there were no one to look after her at home. And when in the morning I grabbed Celestia and put her into the taxi I totally forgot her shoes. So all the morning I had to carry her on my back...when we got back home I ate and collapsed on the bed to sleep. They scheduled a surgery for my grandma in 4 weeks.The evening was much nicer. I went to see my friend. Celestia played with her daughter while we talked. No eating.
Day 9. Tuesday 26th
weight: 79kg.
Here are some measurments in Russian for my future reference:
Обхват талии 92см
Обхват бедер 110см
Обхват бедра 64
Обхват груди 100см
Обхват руки 35см
Went running with my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment