The views and opinions expressed and are solely those of Kevin and/or Natasha and do not necessarily represent those of The Judy Clan, The Tantsura Family, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The Russian Federation, The USA, or any of their share-holders, subscribers or distributors. In some instances, the views of animals or inanimate objects has been given, which said views are only the interpretation of Kevin and/or Natasha, and may not accurately reflect those of the afore mentioned animals or inanimate objects. The events described may or may not have occurred in actuality. The content is intended exclusively for the use and enjoyment of family, friends, and relatives of Kevin and Natalia, and recording, reproduction and public viewing is permissible only with written consent, and may be subject to copyright laws. (including this sweet penguin dance for instance)
1 comment:
ha ha ha! I'll keep those things in mind. I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. As previously promised, I will read it all the time and comment where appropriate.
Post a Comment