I want to share with you a testimony i have about God, Our loving Heavenly Father. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints is His church & He loves each one of us. He has a great plan for His children. He answers prayers. as you know we've been married for 2 years. It was a long journey when we lived together less than we lived separately after we got married. It was hard.
Kevin moved here only almost 9 months ago & we finally live like a family. My parents with God's help & support were able to buy us cute little apartment not far from them. we wanted to have kids from the very beginning. we tried but it didn't work. so i went to see a doctor around a year ago & i was told that i can't have kids. I had some problems with hormones. I took some medicine but it didn't work. I went to see the doctor again around 6 months ago i believe & the told me that we'll try some other medicine - a course of different hormones for 6 months. i didn't like that idea. I'm afraid of taking hormones. I was working a lot & i have a very stressful job. I delayed & delayed with the medicine. I asked Kevin for a special blessing for my hormone problem. Then in June we finally were able to go to the Temple to get sealed. It was great cuz Kevin's mother & grandmother & my mother by God's help were able to come! it was such a blessing for us. When i got back from the temple i decided to quit my job & take a serious care of my health in order for us to have kids. I decided that for now it is the most impotent. I talked to my boss about it. & a week later i found out that i was pregnant. I didn't even start taking those hormones. it is a real miracle that God' hears our prayers & that He want us to put important things on first place. Families are important. So now I'm 13 weeks pregnant & happy.
We had lots of miracles in our life lately!!!! God is so merciful! We'll try soon to have one other miracle happen, but we will see. Kevin has a family reunion (they had it last time 7 years ago) & we really want to come so i could meet the family. i hope it will work out & we will be able to do it. Please pray for us if you can. We love you & i hope we can visit my new big family! It makes me happy to imagine being with them.
1 comment:
Ahh. I love you, Natasha. I'm so glad you are pregnant. Your child will be such a blessing. I also really want to see you at the reunion and I will pray that you can come.
Post a Comment