Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall in Russia



Today we went outside to take some pictures while the weather is still so nice! I hope our readers & guests will enjoy these pictures.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you just post this cute picture? My goodness. We are online at the same time. Too bad I'm at work right now.

Natalia Gray said...

Wow great! you can post on your blog & we can answer too.
By the way Celest, I'd love to have girls night with you. It sounds very exciting!!!

Crystal said...

Wow! First of all, I've never seen scenery like this in my life. It's beautiful and different. Natasha, you look so cute! I have no idea how you managed to lay on your pregnant belly like that on the ground, but it made for adorable pictures. Kevin, shave your face! he he.

Unknown said...

I was also wondering how she got down on her tummy! I love the beautiful colors, You guys are just too cute. As for the mountain man beard... you're probably going to need it for winter ;)

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

This is a perfect place for a mommy-to-be to be! :) Fresh air is good for you and for the baby :)

Nat, you look beautiful! :)

Oh, here is a link to our blog:
milkoandeve.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the fall foliage and you two look great.