Saturday, February 28, 2009

BACK HOME

i'm back home! so sweet to be back. KEvin made sure i felt loved & realised how much he missed me & cares about me. He's so good at it when he wants ;) so far i enjoyed being back. i started to take new medicine for my kidneys cuz things didn't get any better before. as well i'm not traveling anywhere, only walking around sometimes to get some fresh air. my tummy starts to hurt after any way of transportation. so i'm not going to the church on sunday :( or ahywhere else outside of Dyoma or far away in Dyoma till the baby is born or till i go back to the hospital. trying to relax & not get stressed. yesterday Kevin enjoyed me cooking. he probably got bored of eating alone & cooking for himself all of the time...actually i guess he cooked very rarely. while i was getting bigger he probably was getting skinnier! LOL. Yeva is moving & kicking around, but not planing to turn around for the right position. i already accepted that she has her own opinion on the subject & i will deal with the way she wants it. i can't move her around if she doesn't want. we talked to her about it, i'm doing some exercises to help her with it but seems she already set her mind on the subject. what a daughter we're going to have - fire!!!! it will be great to learn to be parents of such a choice daughter of God. there are so many interesting things ahead.
i started daydreaming about traveling again which is absolutely weird cuz i understand that in my circumstances i need to forget about traveling for a long time. LOL but i can't help it. i already imagining & learning about traveling opportunities i have around. i have to accept i got this traveling virus a long time ago & it seems there is no medicine to help me to stop loving traveling, planing & going to new places. for a long time i loved doing it alone but now i can't imagine doing it alone. without Kevin it is boring! i love to see things together, discuss them, enjoy them, share my excitement with him. trip to America was such a treat to my travel loving. though the main reason was to meet the family - which was even better than i expected. cuz i had so much opportunities to spend time with them & loved it. Love you tons!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be so bored with all the restrictions on your activity. I hope that Yeva turns. If not, will you have a c section? How frustrating! I am thinking of you and hoping for the best!

Kristi said...

It was great to see you when you visited! I'm sure traveling will be a lot different with a baby - lots more stuff to bring - but I hope you'll be able to visit again! Wish you the best!

Unknown said...

Oh yea! so glad you are out. Even if the docs didn't restict you I always find my sheer size and swollen feet restricted me on their own. Don't worry its not to much longer. Plus the baby flipping, Hailey was the wrong way and my labor wasn't progressing. Then I got a blessing and before they could finish she turned.

LaRee said...

Oh I am so happy to have this computer working and to have time to use it! It is because I want to talk to you. JD didn't install skype yet but he will be able to get it done soon.I'm so glad not to have viruses on my computer now. I see you found my blog. Hooray! I made a little post today.
Really I am so happy the baby seems ok and I do hope she will turn. I think you are wise in accepting it gracefully if she doesn't, but I will feel happy if you don't need a c-section.
In Primary we talked about the blessing of having a father in the family. It was a lot of fun. I did a puzzle song.