

I'm very sorry for short posts. but there are so many of them :) Though i have to say that Christmas was one of my favorite parts. I love this holiday in general but i always wanted to have American Christmas. With lots of decorations & family tradisions. it was very exiting to get ready for it too. i loved the whole thing. I love the meaning of this holiday. all the talks in church for a month or so were about giving, being thankful, about Christ! all the songs around were about Christmas.

Everyone was exited & thinking about their families. I love family stuff. we had a chance to have 2 Christmas celebrations. Kimber had his kids earlier so we had first Christmas starting on the 23rd. Tashi & Zack are cool kids. it was amways so much fun to be with them. i'm glad we had lots of opportunities to spend time with them. In Prescott before, with Darline. & on Christmas in Gilbert. I love these kids. It was so cute to see how Kimber loves his kids. on Christmas i felt like Kimber was the father of the family & we all except grandma were his kids. :) i love Kimber. & of course Grandma is the BEST!!!! i loved our Christmas tree. i felt Christmas spirit & enjoyed it. i love Christmas even more now. i'm talking about the holiday. If talk about what we celebrate then i can say it doesn't matter where & how. Christ was born for eveyone & everyone everywhere can feel his Love. Our Savior did so much to us. but as well he gave us this great family holiday that gather families together.
1 comment:
I'm glad you got so much Christmas. This last year was especially good. It isn't that much fun every year, although it is usually pretty fun. You guys definitely made it better.
Post a Comment