On the last day of 2008 i decided that it is a good day for sunbathing! so i did it & then grandma decided to fallow my example & Tike liked this idea too. so we ended up with this awesome picture of these two.
Hi again Natasha. I got to talk to my mother on the phone tonight. She is studying Spanish with Noemi and I was able to practice with her after we had talked about other things. It was fun to see her progress so well and of course she is a blast to talk to. She tells me 4 of her daughters teach music in primary--Jill, Camille, Robin, and I. Wow!The theme this year is The Eternal Family. This month "How Firm a Foundation" is the main song to learn. Love to you. PS There are two separate words in English excited and exited. Ask Kevin so you are sure you have the right one. You are so cute! I'm proud of your English skills. love LaRee, your other mother
1 comment:
Hi again Natasha. I got to talk to my mother on the phone tonight. She is studying Spanish with Noemi and I was able to practice with her after we had talked about other things. It was fun to see her progress so well and of course she is a blast to talk to. She tells me 4 of her daughters teach music in primary--Jill, Camille, Robin, and I. Wow!The theme this year is The Eternal Family. This month "How Firm a Foundation" is the main song to learn. Love to you. PS There are two separate words in English excited and exited. Ask Kevin so you are sure you have the right one. You are so cute! I'm proud of your English skills. love LaRee, your other mother
Post a Comment