
Kevin's greeny. we had a chance to go to his open house. & then he came to visit us while we stayed in Orem.

my last companion Melissa. she sent me home. we saw her two days in a row. it was very very goos! i love her! i love all of my companions. mission was fun & a great time to meet really great people.

me & Jenn. oh! she was so nice. it felt like she was the perfect hostes. she's AMAZING!!!

group picture

David Halls with his wife & 2 kids. He was the one who invited me to Utah. It is a pity we had so little time to be with him & the family. they are so awesome!!!!

this is Kevin's dad Bill :) we stayed most of our time in Utah with him & Jenn in Orem

Kevin with dad. we spend a very nice time with Bill & i personally felt very welcomed & loved

we arrived on the first of January & it was last night for Temple Christmas lights. so on the way home from the airport we stopped by to enjoy it.

there was an amazing nativity scene
4 comments:
Dear Natasha, I have been waiting so long to hear from you. But I myself haven't taken time to write. We pray for you every day at least once if not several times. I am so happy you enjoyed being close to Bill and Jan in Utah and love all your blog entries. You have really been working on it. I have been resting after an exhausting work week, then teaching music in Primary, and going to choir practice and fixing a lovely fish dinner.Then I read all the blogs, especially yours. I forwarded a video clip to you through g-mail and I hope it isn't too much for your computer. OF course maybe not now that Kevin did an upgrade. You will see little Kevin if you can get it to work. Love LaRee
Sounds like a nice trip! It's great to see you guys having a good time!
So glad to hear you are doing better! and man what a lot of blogs but it was really great to see all the pics! as for cooking I never got "used" to cooking for two. My family just got bigger and soon there were less leftovers :)
hi friends!!!! this looked like so much fun! i'm sorry i missed it. i've been out of it for a while and am just checking back in. i love you!
rachel baird
Post a Comment