i'll probably have tons of mistakes but please forgive me cuz i'm so so so tired. i can't find time to sleep during the day & i wake up every night. you all know this stuff. we avoid using dipers, we use fabric insted so we have to wash it & dry it & airon it after all. thanks we have a washing mashine otherwise i'd probably die. yesterday i had a few breAK DOWNS. today was much better. Kevin helped a lot. but for the second day he has high blood preasure so for a part of the day he's not a big help but one other child to take care of. i'm so thankful for my mom coming in the evening & helping to bath Yeva & buying grocearies for us & cooking. i don't have time to cook at all. we live of tea & what my mom cooks for us in the evening. the only problem is we have a little bit different view on healthy food but it is hard to care about it too much now & not to be just greatful for what we can have. for the second day i can't find time to take the shower myself! can you believe that!!! oh. Kevin will probably not happy with me posting all this cuz it will show you that we're not having everything under control & maybe it will show him not as good help as he is. but he really does try & HELP a lot. but for some reason things just happening against him. his blood preasure. today he has some other kind of pain. yesterday he left for work & before that broke the window not even noticing it. so we got really cold with Yeva & i couldn't close it. so i had to call my brother to come & save us. then our toilet has a lick, our shower too. it is hard to regulate cold & hot water becouse of the old chip stuff we have in the bathroom, so it is hard to wash Yeva fast & safe. man. all at once. but we're doing our best. We went to see the doctor today about Yeva's legs. we will go back in a month. he thinks the problem isn't as big as we were said in the hospital. but she'll have ultrasound when she's a month old to check. as well Kevin worked 2 days in a row - earning money! woho! but i have to say we're spending it faster :( we have to take expencive medicine to help Yeva's & mine stomaks work after the antibiotics i had in the hospital after the c-sec. Yeva has diarea & i have the opposit problem. the milk problem: with Yeva, Kevin & my powers combined it got much better. but we still have to continue & not relax on the subject. :)
i hope you don't think that our life is to misarable. cuz every time i look at Yeva i feel such love & happiness to have her. she's a real sinshine in our life.
sorry if i son't write often or send lots of pics - i just don't have time. right now they both are sleeping & i washed & aironed everything. & i gave up on cooking expecting my mom to come soon.
i better go to the shower now
love you tons! thank you for your prayer. i hope one day to have anouth time to sit & write the whole story of Yeva's delivery. :) she is a real miracle & teaches me more & more about the Gospel.
3 comments:
Oh, Nat! Ya tebe tak sochuvstvuyu! I went through the same thing! I had no time for sleep, shower, and especially cooking. I was so grateful my visiting teachers, mother-in-law and neighbors brought food for us!
Why don't you use diapers? If you change them often, then Yeva won't get any rush. Allie doesn't have any rush, and it's been two months now we've been using them.
I wonder how long it takes for the packages to get to you. I have tons of medicine left for the stomach problem you have. Do you want me to send it to you? Let me know.
Natasha, I know that it might sound like a lie (because it did to me), but so many people told me that it gets better. It really does! Allie went to bed at 9 pm last night and woke up only once at 1:30 before 5:30 am! That was something! :) And once they start smiling at you - it's a like a HUGE reward for all your work :)
I love you! When I read your post I kind of wished I was there to help you. It's so easy to symphasize to other moms for me now.
Oh my poor sister! I think I was actually certifiably insane for at least two weeks after Radek was born. Don't worry- someday this will all seem like a dream. The lack of sleep is what makes everything soooo much worse. It makes small problems seem big and big problems seem like the end of the world. I am so glad your family can help. I am sorry that I cannot be there to help you. I would if I could, I promise. I would have died without my mom, my girlfriend Andre, and my husband. I wandered around in a daze, and all I could focus on was the baby. I never slept for more than an hour or two, because he would cry and I couldn't bear it, even when someone else was there to care for him. You even have complications from a C-section, milk gland infection, and a baby with hip issues. This makes things more stressful, I'm sure! I would recommend using diapers also, unless there is some reason you can't get them. They make life easier. I love you both! (I mean all three)
The first couple months after having a baby are so difficult and I sympathize. It sounds like you are having more than your share of problems. Yes, things will get better like Celest said. "This too shall pass," has been my mantra through hard times. I've looked through all the pictures and videos of Yeva on your blog, and she is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment