Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We're back home

:) good news! so good to be home all together as a family. today we finally made it home. My whole family gothered here to welcome new baby into the family. Yeva is sleeping right now so they haven't really met her yet. I had hight temperature yesterday, that's whi we didn't go home yesterday. i had milk gothered inside & being clugged. i don't know how to explain it. i got better but i still have some work to do & a hard part in my brest to work on with Yeva. but it is good to  be back in Kevin's hands. :) 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

take echinacea herb pills like 2-3 tablets every 3-4 hours it will help heal the milk infection VERY quickly should be fine in 1-2 day.
good to hear you're home.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your home! I will call you later when you are sure to be up. I don't want to wake the baby!

PS More pictures! I am very greedy.

Kristi said...

and cranberry capsules...too!

Welcome home!! We're so happy to hear the family is together!

Love you all!

LaRee said...

It is a triple good day. Yeva comes home, Eli comes home, Celestia and Ritchie celebrate their anniversary. I love to hear about your happy welcome home.
I am not surprised about the milk problem and I hope it doesn't last too long.Eli just went to bed after getting his stuff moved in.