We had a girl staying with us one night last week. She lives in a small town a couple of ours by bus from Ufa and come to church sometimes. So she came here on Saturday and stayed in Yeva's room (4 of us sleep on the same bed anyway) at night. Yeva loved having guest over. Monday morning we had former sister missionary to come over for a couple of days. She's planning to move over to Ufa in august and came to leave her suit case and visit people. She stayed with us till her train Tuesday late evening. We invited another family from the branch for FHE that Monday and Yeva had the blast playing with their daughter Anastasia who is 10 years old. We had great time together. Next day we invited our friend Kirill who just came back from his mission to join us for kebab party :) as we just got a new grill. We use it on our balcony. So on Wednesday when everyone left Yeva was asking for more FHEs and guests. Next couple of days we spent hanging out at home or on the playground with our new friends here Anvar who is 3 and his mother while Kevin was working on the shelves project. On Saturday we helped him a little bit because I wanted it to be done so we could free up some space for Sunday when we planned to have a party with my family. While working non the project Kevin moved everything from Yeva\s room to ours and we had all of our rooms looking like a storage. Kevin didn\t finish his project yet but we cleaned the apartment anyway and were ready to enjoy our Sunday. I\lll tell more about it later. Here are some pictures:
Me, Dilara and Irina
Dilara with her daughter Anastasia and my Yeva
Dilara and I
the road of our life brough us to Zubovo
1 comment:
I was going to say what a handsome husband you have and then I saw the construction picture and figured someone might take my comment wrong. But I made it anyway. Just realize that I am referring to the other pictures of him and not the swimming trunks shot. So maybe Kevin learned something from all those years of Dan having a woodshop. Exciting that he can put it to use for your new home.
I am also going to have guests, but that will be this weekend. JD and Nicole will be coming, and possibly my Mom and cousin Tina will visit. It looks like you all enjoyed one another. Yeva looks very happy. Love, Grandma LaRee
Post a Comment