Lately we've been changing our daiet a little bit. Kevin started to work on gaining some more muscules and I've been working on loosing weight. I was 71kg in December and Now I'm 63kg. My goal is 60 by Yeva's b-day! And Then My goal is to keep it through the summer. :) I want to look and feel nice.
We started to eat more fish, pees and grains, more raw carrots. I tried one raw food day when we got sick to help myself to get better. It was an interesting hungry expirience. :) But the result was -1 kg. Not bad, huh!
This are rawa carrot cookies. Loved them.
Fish and veggies.
Yeva's present to Daddy
2 comments:
Lucky Kevin!
Good job with getting slim and eating healthy foods:)
The fish makes me feel queasy looking at it. Lol. It looks too much like a living fish for me! But the healthy eating is a good idea for sure. We have removed wheat and dairy from Alexis' diet to help her digestion and health, which means much more home cooking and much less bread, pasta, and other fattening foods in our house. It is tedious at times, but I think it has been worth it! We are all eating much healthier as a result.
Post a Comment