Friday, March 1, 2013

My little girls

Yeva loves her causin Dima so much. She told me a story today that there was a girl at Dima last time and she fell in love with Dima too. Yeva wants to marry Dima when she grows up. So she was begging me to do it and told me that she was first to love Dima so she has right over this other girl to marry him. I told her that Lera will grow up and forget about Dima. Yeva loved that idea so much she started to jump happily and said : "I wont forget Dima and we will get married".
Isn't she sweet?

Celest on the other hand turned into exploring mashine. She found out my lipstick the pther night and...and...She had to take bath afterwards and I needed to clean floors and I'm not talking about red stains on our clothes.

She does things like that from time to time. While mother is busy working on the computer. :)

Yesterday I went to the store with Yeva for a little walk. On the way she was telling me: "When I grow up I'll merry a prince. But there are no princes in the country we live in. They live in a different country It's between us and Sun. It is on the other planet. There are princes and princesses live. I'll have to go there" WOW







2 comments:

LaRee said...

Yeva reminds me a little of Natalia Bunzell, Kevin's cousin. She grew up to be quite a lovely girl.
Celestia has such a sweet eager look about her. How can you help but melt!

Unknown said...

I love how Yeva wants to marry Dima. Radek is like this sometimes too! He is in love with his cousin Lanae, although he heartbrokenly told me that his dad informed him you cannot marry blood relatives. He also concluded that because of this he can't marry me either, which was a great disappointment to him. When he fights with Alexis I have heard him say "well if you won't be nice to me I won't marry you when we grow up!". At least he is in school now, so he can fall in love with girls other than family members.