Have a nice day, smile.
This was really nice to get. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! (Song for Christmas Holiday) What house are we looking at?Oh, we had some snow too on February 20th and 23rd. Today was sunny and mild.
it's the view from our bedroom window
That looks very cold. I am always to hot lately, so it looks nice to me. Justin freezes to death at night while I sweat and turn up the fan. He thinks I'm crazy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This was really nice to get. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! (Song for Christmas Holiday) What house are we looking at?
Oh, we had some snow too on February 20th and 23rd. Today was sunny and mild.
it's the view from our bedroom window
That looks very cold. I am always to hot lately, so it looks nice to me. Justin freezes to death at night while I sweat and turn up the fan. He thinks I'm crazy!
Post a Comment