I'm glad to announce that I quite my job here in Perm and now I have time to inform all of you about our amazing and challenging life in Russia. We're proud to be almost over with Pathway. Two more big essays to write, some more Introduction into Family History classes to participate, some miracles to happen and we'll start getting ready to move back to Ufa. Perm was nice to us. It was a time of challenge and great lessons to learn. Maybe I'll tell more about it later if you're interested. I worked full time, did missionary worked, studied, bicycled 2 hours a day and was fighting with my weaknesses, sometimes unsuccessfully. Kevin became stay-at-home, work-at-home, study-at-home dad. It was a challenge for all of us. Maybe he'll blog about it someday. I hope to organize a family shot with some photograph while we're in Perm, but in case it won't happen I want to share with you some pictures from our walk in the forest yesterday.
1 comment:
:) Love seeing the pictures, and I really, really hope you'll be able to make it here soon :)
Post a Comment