This semester I had been working on Kimber's website as I took a web business class B250. I created a new website for him for his window cleaning and sunscreens business. If you would be so kind to share information about it with your friends and other family members it would help the ranking of the website and then google will treat it nicer which means it will show it to more users and it will hopefully bring new customers to Kimber whom we all love. He is so awesome! The best page to share is the main page or his special offer page for window cleaning and sun screens.
Your feedback would be very valuable too for me personally about the website.
Here is a presentation for my project where I explain more about the website.
Window cleaning and sunscreens_2016-04-04

1 comment:
Great and interesting stuff you have shared with us. I appreciate your hard work. Thanks.
commercial window cleaning london
office cleaning services surrey
london window cleaning company
Post a Comment