Please pray for her. The last ultrasound showed the baby still being in position to be born butt first. Natasha also signed a paper, against the doctors' advice, that she is going to do a vaginal delivery. I can't explain the whole story behind that now, but she made it as an informed decision based on her inspiration and what she felt was going to be best in this exact instance, not out of stubborness for "natural" means or fear of operation. She's calm and confident, but she needs as much support as possible. Unfortunately most everyone around her has been spastic the last several days, and even last night I, who have her main strength for support, was getting stressed. I feel good now though.
I probably won't be allowed to be with Natasha for the delivery, or to see the baby for at least a week. That's the standard policy during flu season. I'm going to the hospital anyways, as I promised Natasha. I will be fasting and praying.
I'll be a dad, by the end of the day:)
10 comments:
I got a call from JD and then from Celestia who had talked to Eli and Ritchie who apparently had the word from you. You really do have a brave woman and I surely hope she is right about the delivery. Love and Support to you, Mom
I'm excited and prayerful for you three.
We all just paused our evening to send lots of prayers and our love for a perfect delivery! Congrats!!!!!!
We love you!
Kristi and cubs!
so here's the update, I'm a dad! I haven't seen our little Yeva yet, but I imagine she's little, cute, red and slimy. Natasha at last felt good about a c-section instead, so Natasha will see her either tomorrow or the day after. She's 3.3kg, ideal weight, and I don't remember how many cm exactly, like upper 50's if I remember right. She does have a little issue with her hips. They say that should only be temporary, other than that seems to be in perfect health. Thanks everyone for the prayers. Love you all. I'll see how soon I can get some pictures to post.
I am so thankful. We will continue to pray for Natasha's recovery and Yeva's good health. Love Dan and LaRee (Mom)
A WEEK! oh I think I'd die waiting to hold my new baby for a whole week. congrats to you both on your new baby girl!
Oh Kevin, I'm so glad that everyone is okay. I'm stuck at work, but I'm glad the c-section went well. I hope the hip thing is nothing. I'll talk to you as soon as I can.
Love,
Celestia
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I agree with Fawn that a week w/o seeing your baby is crazy! May Natasha have a smooth recovery and may you all be happy and healthy!
AAAHHH I'm an aunt twice now!! I'm excited to see pictures! I can't wait, tell Na she's awesome and give each other hugs for me ^___^
<3 you three ^^
We are so happy for all three of you! Yeva is so blessed to be joining your family.
Post a Comment