So I have a few pictures of Natasha and Yeva, freshly taken one hour ago. I wish I could get the other ones to you too, because they have more different expressions, some of which are really cute, and in these you don't get to see her hair because it's hidden under her little bonnet.
anyways, enjoy:)
5 comments:
Oh, she's much cuter than I was at that age. I looked quite a bit like a monkey, all hairy and red! Still, it is funny that you think she looks kind of like me. I am terribly flattered and pleased. It was sort of annoying when Radek looked so totally different from me, I still can't really even tell that he came from me at all. But I know he's mine, I was there! As she gets older you'll be able to tell better how she is similar and different to both of you. Still, she is just a unique little thing, in the end!
Ooooooh!! I get home from work and PICTURES!!She looks perfectly adorable.You can get a hint of the dark hair and I don't think the nose is like Celestia. I get a little hint of Grandpa Fifield in the photo. Natasha looks so lovely. Happy happy Grandma :)
What an adorable baby! You guys are so lucky! Glad to see that everyone is doing well. Hopefully Natasha is able to get some sleep---and you too Kevin! :)
Oh she is Just beautiful! So fun to get to see pics!
Ева такая хорошенькая!!!! Поздравляю от всей души!!!
Post a Comment